I honestly don't want to know why some of the things are they way they are in this bizarre, hallucination style scene in a shoddy motel written and directed by Crobin as a spec piece for Tic Tac. That's "Shake things up" Tic-Tac, and I feel a bit shook up after watching this disturbing three minute bit. So many ??????
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 22 hours 56 min ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 2 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 5 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 2 days 9 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 2 days 12 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 2 days 12 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 20 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 23 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 52 min ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 7 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 14 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 4 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.