Bracer1, part of a series of new TV spots for watch line ESQ by Movado conveys the significance of timepieces to consumers in today’s fast-paced world. Watches should be high-quality and reliable, while also being wearable, having casual elegance and style. Each of the four, 15-second spots communicates the emotional component of timepiece selection by showing watches in the context of consumers’ lives. As the tagline, “My World. My Watch” suggests, ESQ by Movado products say much about their customers’ sensibilities.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 1 day 11 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 2 days 14 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 2 days 17 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 4 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 5 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 3 days 14 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 3 days 18 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 3 days 18 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 2 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 6 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 4 days 10 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 4 days 10 hours ago