Who knew the pickles at McDonald's have so much to say about their existence? Crazy. Haven't seen long copy print ads in a while. It's a wee bit strange personifying pickled vegetables, especially in such a happy tone of voice. I would have assumed pickled vegetables would be, well...a bit sour about life.
Sorry. Couldn't help it.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Fun fact, they deleted this 5 hours 38 min ago
- I'd love Tom Megginson to 54 min 25 sec ago
- Thanks for the linkage, Åsk! 12 hours 21 min ago
- Thanks. Some of the other 12 hours 49 min ago
- Here it is: https://twitter 13 hours 38 min ago
- Couldn't they just like get 13 hours 49 min ago
- hahaha, "lysande" 13 hours 58 min ago
- My favourite part was the 13 hours 59 min ago
- Dude, we write "open on a sun 21 hours 56 min ago
- Yikes. Never trust auto 1 day 4 hours ago
- emaciated not emancipated! :) 1 day 6 hours ago
- This is the only way to deal 1 day 8 hours ago