Who knew the pickles at McDonald's have so much to say about their existence? Crazy. Haven't seen long copy print ads in a while. It's a wee bit strange personifying pickled vegetables, especially in such a happy tone of voice. I would have assumed pickled vegetables would be, well...a bit sour about life.
Sorry. Couldn't help it.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- how do i print name in blank 3 hours 45 min ago
- how do i get to the site 3 hours 46 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 11 hours 59 min ago
- The more I look at this the 22 hours 19 min ago
- Sorry but the producers of 23 hours 54 min ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 23 hours 56 min ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 3 hours ago
- FINALLY! A Funny Hyundai ad 1 day 11 hours ago
- I'm telling you, let's reach 1 day 13 hours ago
- .....aaaaand right about now 1 day 18 hours ago
- Oh WOW!! Roger Hodgson's, 1 day 22 hours ago
- Look closely. It's not the 3 days 10 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.