Foster Impostor chickens will go to great lengths to steal an American Humane Certification. How far, you ask? As far as a over blown heist scenario will take them. "I think I landed on my dark meat." Heh.
Client: Foster Farms Agency: Goodby Silverstein & Partners Co-chairman/Creative Director: Rich Silverstein Executive Creative Director/Partner: Margaret Johnson Associate Creative Director: Will Elliott Art Director: Kristin Graham Copywriter: Mitch Gage Account Director: Tanin Blumberg Account Manager: Ashley Erickson Assistant Account Manager: Jennifer Dirvianskis Business Affairs Manager: Jaime Szefc Executive Broadcast Producer: Elizabeth O’Toole Senior Broadcast Producer: Jim Vaughan Production Company: Go Films Director: Gentlemen DP: Chris Soos Line Producer: Mark Hyatt Executive Producer: Sandy Newman Editorial: Beast Editor: Adam Schwartz Executive Producer: Jon Ettinger Telecine: co3 Mix: Play.Jeff Fuller Final online: Method Visual Effects: Method VFX Supervisor: Jason Schugardt VFX Producer: Pip Malone Music (“Interview” & ”Bouncer”): Massive Music Music Producer: Jessica Entner Music (“Heist”): Elias Producer: Ann Haugen Graphics: Woodshop GFX Creative Director: Trevor Conrad GFX Producer: Sabrina Elizondo
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I agreed with your argument 5 hours 1 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 16 hours 33 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 19 hours 38 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 20 hours 24 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 20 hours 46 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 21 hours 5 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 1 day 1 hour ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 1 day 1 hour ago
- I waited for the comments to 1 day 1 hour ago
- I wonder if all those places 1 day 1 hour ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 1 day 3 hours ago
- Remember when ad agencies 1 day 3 hours ago