Foster Impostor chickens will go to great lengths to steal an American Humane Certification. How far, you ask? As far as a over blown heist scenario will take them. "I think I landed on my dark meat." Heh.
Client: Foster Farms Agency: Goodby Silverstein & Partners Co-chairman/Creative Director: Rich Silverstein Executive Creative Director/Partner: Margaret Johnson Associate Creative Director: Will Elliott Art Director: Kristin Graham Copywriter: Mitch Gage Account Director: Tanin Blumberg Account Manager: Ashley Erickson Assistant Account Manager: Jennifer Dirvianskis Business Affairs Manager: Jaime Szefc Executive Broadcast Producer: Elizabeth O’Toole Senior Broadcast Producer: Jim Vaughan Production Company: Go Films Director: Gentlemen DP: Chris Soos Line Producer: Mark Hyatt Executive Producer: Sandy Newman Editorial: Beast Editor: Adam Schwartz Executive Producer: Jon Ettinger Telecine: co3 Mix: Play.Jeff Fuller Final online: Method Visual Effects: Method VFX Supervisor: Jason Schugardt VFX Producer: Pip Malone Music (“Interview” & ”Bouncer”): Massive Music Music Producer: Jessica Entner Music (“Heist”): Elias Producer: Ann Haugen Graphics: Woodshop GFX Creative Director: Trevor Conrad GFX Producer: Sabrina Elizondo
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 13 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 17 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 20 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 40 min ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 3 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 3 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 11 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 14 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 15 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 21 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 5 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.