The Foster impostor chickens are on an interview. But since they aren't American Humane certified, are forced to run away, rather than take a drug test. What else do you need to know?
Client: Foster Farms Agency: Goodby Silverstein & Partners Co-chairman/Creative Director: Rich Silverstein Executive Creative Director/Partner: Margaret Johnson Associate Creative Director: Will Elliott Art Director: Kristin Graham Copywriter: Mitch Gage Account Director: Tanin Blumberg Account Manager: Ashley Erickson Assistant Account Manager: Jennifer Dirvianskis Business Affairs Manager: Jaime Szefc Executive Broadcast Producer: Elizabeth O’Toole Senior Broadcast Producer: Jim Vaughan Production Company: Go Films Director: Gentlemen DP: Chris Soos Line Producer: Mark Hyatt Executive Producer: Sandy Newman Editorial: Beast Editor: Adam Schwartz Executive Producer: Jon Ettinger Telecine: co3 Mix: Play.Jeff Fuller Final online: Method Visual Effects: Method VFX Supervisor: Jason Schugardt VFX Producer: Pip Malone Music (“Interview” & ”Bouncer”): Massive Music Music Producer: Jessica Entner Music (“Heist”): Elias Producer: Ann Haugen Graphics: Woodshop GFX Creative Director: Trevor Conrad GFX Producer: Sabrina Elizondo
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 11 hours 31 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 11 hours 38 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 6 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 11 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 11 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 1 day 14 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 11 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 2 days 19 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 2 days 22 hours ago
- The commercial would have 3 days 16 hours ago
- I can not stand the shots of 3 days 20 hours ago
- is this pittsburgh steeler in 3 days 23 hours ago