The Foster impostor chickens are on an interview. But since they aren't American Humane certified, are forced to run away, rather than take a drug test. What else do you need to know?
Client: Foster Farms Agency: Goodby Silverstein & Partners Co-chairman/Creative Director: Rich Silverstein Executive Creative Director/Partner: Margaret Johnson Associate Creative Director: Will Elliott Art Director: Kristin Graham Copywriter: Mitch Gage Account Director: Tanin Blumberg Account Manager: Ashley Erickson Assistant Account Manager: Jennifer Dirvianskis Business Affairs Manager: Jaime Szefc Executive Broadcast Producer: Elizabeth O’Toole Senior Broadcast Producer: Jim Vaughan Production Company: Go Films Director: Gentlemen DP: Chris Soos Line Producer: Mark Hyatt Executive Producer: Sandy Newman Editorial: Beast Editor: Adam Schwartz Executive Producer: Jon Ettinger Telecine: co3 Mix: Play.Jeff Fuller Final online: Method Visual Effects: Method VFX Supervisor: Jason Schugardt VFX Producer: Pip Malone Music (“Interview” & ”Bouncer”): Massive Music Music Producer: Jessica Entner Music (“Heist”): Elias Producer: Ann Haugen Graphics: Woodshop GFX Creative Director: Trevor Conrad GFX Producer: Sabrina Elizondo
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 10 min 20 sec ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 22 min 52 sec ago
- I like the animation. The 39 min 10 sec ago
- I haven't really cared for 48 min 58 sec ago
- I think it's harder to make a 51 min 26 sec ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 1 hour 31 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 2 hours 14 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 6 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 6 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 15 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 19 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 6 hours ago