In Brazil people pay a lot of money for purebred pets, while shelter pets die of depression. Created by NBS ( a part of Dentsu Aegis Network ), this stunt replaced all the pets for sale in a pet shop with shelter puppies & kittens that were handed away for free.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Dabitch, I may not always 2 hours 10 min ago
- Clearly it hasn't gathered 2 hours 23 min ago
- This ad is still airing. It 3 hours 13 sec ago
- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MAD FAT 6 hours 1 min ago
- What is the name of the 1 day 1 hour ago
- Have to agree with Kidsleepy 1 day 3 hours ago
- Kleenex warning. Damn. That's 1 day 3 hours ago
- Googles near monopoly on 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is hilarious. Did this 1 day 3 hours ago
- This is bloody brilliant. 1 day 3 hours ago
- I knew you were playing it 1 day 3 hours ago
- "Trolling as social media 1 day 3 hours ago