King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 8 hours 57 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 9 hours 8 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 6 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 6 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 6 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 6 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 8 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 20 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 3 days 2 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 3 days 1 hour ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 8 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 22 hours ago