King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 10 min 41 sec ago
- watched it many times! 4 hours 22 min ago
- just great 4 hours 23 min ago
- great video! 4 hours 24 min ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 10 hours 27 min ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 13 hours 2 min ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 13 hours 7 min ago
- You know what isn't short? 14 hours 29 min ago
- I bet the writer is a short 22 hours 18 min ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 1 day 1 hour ago
- Robert Palmer was an 1 day 4 hours ago
- So who is going to complain 1 day 5 hours ago