King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Here's some footage of the 3 hours 22 min ago
- Now are the advert completely 5 hours 15 min ago
- Beyond calling it racist 6 hours 12 min ago
- This is on Techdirt today too 14 hours 59 min ago
- Github need to define 15 hours 19 min ago
- tl;dr : , meanwhile 18 hours 35 min ago
- Again though, it's the 18 hours 38 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 1 day 1 hour ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 21 hours ago
- This commercial is offensive. 4 days 26 min ago
- The mute button was made for 4 days 3 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 4 days 14 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.