King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Above i identified some 1 hour 13 min ago
- Will the target audience even 1 hour 36 min ago
- For certain areas http:/ 5 hours 44 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 8 hours 53 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 16 hours 48 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 17 hours 32 sec ago
- I like the animation. The 12 hours 54 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 17 hours 26 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 17 hours 29 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 18 hours 9 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 18 hours 52 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 22 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.