King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Great Ad 21 hours 35 min ago
- Great Ad 21 hours 37 min ago
- Love the insight. No one 1 day 22 hours ago
- What about the the abused 4 days 40 min ago
- Thanks for sharing your 5 days 4 hours ago
- A genuinely inspirational and 5 days 5 hours ago
- Nora Dunn is setting the 5 days 19 hours ago
- oh by the way, just found 5 days 20 hours ago
- One of the more interesting 6 days 1 min ago
- Well! I tried it last month, 6 days 3 hours ago
- *magnificent that is lol 6 days 7 hours ago
- I think the Tree Book Tree 6 days 7 hours ago