King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- They can't handle the dank 21 min 11 sec ago
- Not only won't they remember 59 min 3 sec ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 2 hours 45 min ago
- Will the target audience even 6 hours 46 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 14 hours 3 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 21 hours 58 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 22 hours 10 min ago
- I like the animation. The 18 hours 4 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 22 hours 36 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 22 hours 39 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 23 hours 19 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 1 day 2 min ago