King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Managing a fleet of cars 3 hours 32 min ago
- Managing a fleet of cars 3 hours 33 min ago
- I found an interesting topic 10 hours 12 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 13 hours 5 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 19 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 2 days 34 min ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 12 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 15 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 15 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 16 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 16 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 20 hours ago