King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 14 hours 34 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 3 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 5 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 6 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 16 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 17 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 22 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 16 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 16 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 16 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 17 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 3 days 6 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.