King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 24 min 20 sec ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 5 min 13 sec ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 hours 49 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 hours 17 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 hours 31 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 1 hour ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 4 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 10 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 18 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 18 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 20 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 20 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.