King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Thank you, I've just been 1 day 11 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 4 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 6 days 35 min ago
- The smiley face. o_0 6 days 4 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 6 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 11 hours ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 11 hours ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 4 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 3 weeks 3 days ago