King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The girl is painfully 6 hours 6 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 9 hours 3 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 15 hours 31 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 9 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 15 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 2 days 2 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 6 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 6 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 6 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 8 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 8 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 16 hours ago