King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- This ad is really good. One 1 day 12 hours ago
- You know this has got to be 1 day 16 hours ago
- You know the frogs were huge 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thank you so much for 1 day 17 hours ago
- Thanks for finding my 1 day 18 hours ago
- Pets dissapeared not so long 3 days 11 hours ago
- We weren't sent a youtube 3 days 15 hours ago
- Hi there, this video was made 3 days 17 hours ago
- We are in opposite camps on 3 days 17 hours ago
- Crazy-- and here I thought 3 days 18 hours ago
- ya, I like it too. I had no 3 days 18 hours ago
- It's not necessarily that it 3 days 22 hours ago