King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 13 hours 46 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 8 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 8 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 9 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 2 days ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago