King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Please donate to keep Adland alive Our Super Bowl Commercial Collection is the only one of its kind, and the only place in the world where you can watch every Super Bowl commercial ever made, all in one place.
However—hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Brilliant ads conceived by 5 hours 46 min ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 day 4 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 days 9 hours ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 6 days 23 hours ago
- Dunno 1 week 9 hours ago
- All you need to do is 1 week 2 days ago
- Is it available in spain? 1 week 2 days ago
- Apparently this isn’t for the 1 week 2 days ago
- Niceeeeee!! 1 week 3 days ago
- This is required reading. 1 week 5 days ago
- My favourite is the "my 1 week 5 days ago
- Perl, Pearl, Ada, Claire, Boo 1 week 6 days ago