King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 hours 44 min ago
- That's a nice insight into 7 hours 35 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 7 hours 37 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 7 hours 38 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 7 hours 39 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 7 hours 50 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 12 hours 40 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 12 hours 41 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 12 hours 59 min ago
- Some people may block ads 13 hours 34 min ago
- All the best Jen! 16 hours 12 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 16 hours 26 min ago