King Khan quenches his thirst in front of the pee-wee soccer team ... and hang on a second. I'm not sure if the bottle lasted so long, or if the thirst was so big that the team grew up while watching him, or if it was the sight of ice-cold Mango Frooti that turned the entire team into kidlets. I don't even care. Logic? In advertising? Nope. All I know is, those wee ones look really thirsty. Good acting, chaps, and sometimes that's all you really need in a story well told. I'm feeling a bit parched myself.
Title: Magic of Mango Client (Brand)/Artist: Mango Frooti - Fruit drink Agency / Record Company: Creativeland Asia City & Country: Mumbai, India Agency Producer: NA Executive Creative Director: Sajan RaJ Kurup, Anu Joseph, Vikram Gaikwad Copywriter: Sajan RaJ Kurup Creative Director: Rajat Dawar, Ravi Shanker Director: Prakash Varma Production Co & City: Nirvana Bangalore Producer: Sneha Ipe Director of Photography: Mohanan Post Production & City: After Mumbai Editor & Company: Sally Music & Music Publisher: Amar Production Service Company: NA
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- But that reasoning doesn't 3 hours 1 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 3 hours 6 min ago
- Your gamergate link doesn't 3 hours 32 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 6 hours 22 sec ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 8 hours 54 min ago
- That is completely false. She 12 hours 40 min ago
- David, my apologies, I should 13 hours 22 min ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 15 hours 45 min ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 14 hours 7 min ago
- If Victoria had been Victor, 17 hours 21 min ago
- I just like that they had the 18 hours 22 min ago
- Another popular Reddit admin, 18 hours 26 min ago