This one was cute. They didn't make the baby the butt of the joke, or do anything stupid. The father comes across as honest, and it also says a lot about our adult diets. Well casted, too. Nice one, BBDO Moscow..
BBDO Moscow Creative director – Adrian Ely Senior art-director – Raluca Stroe Art-director – Nikita Voblikov Senior copywriter – Marina Dedyukina Producer – Artem Semenov Ball Park Production Director – Scott Corbett DOP – Mikho Kvirikadze Producer – Irina Nepomenko Client: Progress Marketing Director – Dmitry Sitnikov Category Manager – Valeria Smagina Junior Brand Manager – Tatiana Elshaeva Marketing Specialist – Alexey Mitrofanov Marketing Assistant – Julia Shamshetdinova
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- The girl is painfully 2 hours 41 min ago
- I can not but thank you for 5 hours 37 min ago
- This is a beautiful ad for 12 hours 5 min ago
- > implying that they don't 1 day 6 hours ago
- Has anyone found this song by 1 day 12 hours ago
- I didn't know Dorothy 1 day 22 hours ago
- There is such a thing? The 2 days 2 hours ago
- That's the cutest "I'm trying 2 days 2 hours ago
- It sneaks up on you...because 2 days 2 hours ago
- Wow, talk about a total 2 days 4 hours ago
- Nice try, David. But this is 2 days 5 hours ago
- congrat David Hsia! hope that 2 days 13 hours ago