This one was cute. They didn't make the baby the butt of the joke, or do anything stupid. The father comes across as honest, and it also says a lot about our adult diets. Well casted, too. Nice one, BBDO Moscow..
BBDO Moscow Creative director – Adrian Ely Senior art-director – Raluca Stroe Art-director – Nikita Voblikov Senior copywriter – Marina Dedyukina Producer – Artem Semenov Ball Park Production Director – Scott Corbett DOP – Mikho Kvirikadze Producer – Irina Nepomenko Client: Progress Marketing Director – Dmitry Sitnikov Category Manager – Valeria Smagina Junior Brand Manager – Tatiana Elshaeva Marketing Specialist – Alexey Mitrofanov Marketing Assistant – Julia Shamshetdinova
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 14 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 18 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 2 days 21 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 1 hour ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 4 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 4 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 12 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 15 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 16 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 3 days 23 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 6 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 20 hours ago