This one was cute. They didn't make the baby the butt of the joke, or do anything stupid. The father comes across as honest, and it also says a lot about our adult diets. Well casted, too. Nice one, BBDO Moscow..
BBDO Moscow Creative director – Adrian Ely Senior art-director – Raluca Stroe Art-director – Nikita Voblikov Senior copywriter – Marina Dedyukina Producer – Artem Semenov Ball Park Production Director – Scott Corbett DOP – Mikho Kvirikadze Producer – Irina Nepomenko Client: Progress Marketing Director – Dmitry Sitnikov Category Manager – Valeria Smagina Junior Brand Manager – Tatiana Elshaeva Marketing Specialist – Alexey Mitrofanov Marketing Assistant – Julia Shamshetdinova
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 15 hours 33 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 16 hours 8 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 52 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 4 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 15 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 20 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 23 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 23 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 2 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 2 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 2 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 1 hour ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.