This one was cute. They didn't make the baby the butt of the joke, or do anything stupid. The father comes across as honest, and it also says a lot about our adult diets. Well casted, too. Nice one, BBDO Moscow..
BBDO Moscow Creative director – Adrian Ely Senior art-director – Raluca Stroe Art-director – Nikita Voblikov Senior copywriter – Marina Dedyukina Producer – Artem Semenov Ball Park Production Director – Scott Corbett DOP – Mikho Kvirikadze Producer – Irina Nepomenko Client: Progress Marketing Director – Dmitry Sitnikov Category Manager – Valeria Smagina Junior Brand Manager – Tatiana Elshaeva Marketing Specialist – Alexey Mitrofanov Marketing Assistant – Julia Shamshetdinova
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That is some whack shit, my 5 hours 15 min ago
- Ironically, this being shared 9 hours 23 min ago
- Very bizarrely funny. Love 9 hours 56 min ago
- Pretty much. :) 15 hours 26 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 14 hours 38 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 1 day 8 hours ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 14 hours ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 15 hours ago
- No. Not even then. 3 days 5 hours ago
- This ad would have been 3 days 6 hours ago
- They really need me in 3 days 6 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 3 days 9 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.