Agent Smith appears in a GE spot, here demonstrating that he can be everywhere - we knew that - and is an agent for good. Hugo Weaving still has the creepy touch, and speaking of nice touches the choice between a red or blue lollipop at the very end... Nice. Except it looks just like the take this lollipop, lollipop, entering an even creepier universe. Aren't hospitals supposed to be safe? ;P
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 7 hours 51 min ago
- This is the most irritating 10 hours 4 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 11 hours 34 min ago
- We don't have the talent 13 hours 23 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 13 hours 28 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 22 hours 37 min ago
- how do i get to the site 22 hours 38 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 6 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 17 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 18 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 18 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 22 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.