Agent Smith appears in a GE spot, here demonstrating that he can be everywhere - we knew that - and is an agent for good. Hugo Weaving still has the creepy touch, and speaking of nice touches the choice between a red or blue lollipop at the very end... Nice. Except it looks just like the take this lollipop, lollipop, entering an even creepier universe. Aren't hospitals supposed to be safe? ;P
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- real person 3 hours 12 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 16 hours 18 min ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 17 hours 47 min ago
- You credit everyone ... 18 hours 57 min ago
- They should have made it 1 day 4 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 6 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 1 day 11 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 4 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 4 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 5 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 2 days 6 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 2 days 18 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.