The Pillsbury doughboy sneaks a deadly baking pin through security and a TSA agent tries to frisk him without tickling him. Suddenly the cobranded tag is useful again, because Geico has done this sort of thing before. Isn't hilarious that advertising mascots are celebrities too? The Pillsbury Doughboy is in his own league, he starred in a Milk ad already back in 2004. That was epic.
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- I'm from Kiruna, above the 1 hour 25 min ago
- Country added (sorry about 20 hours 9 min ago
- Great one! :) 4 days 16 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 5 days 15 min ago
- "is in no way about making 5 days 1 hour ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 5 days 3 hours ago
- This article is ridiculous 5 days 6 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 5 days 15 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 6 days 5 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 6 days 7 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 1 week 15 hours ago
- One can never tell. 1 week 1 day ago