The Pillsbury doughboy sneaks a deadly baking pin through security and a TSA agent tries to frisk him without tickling him. Suddenly the cobranded tag is useful again, because Geico has done this sort of thing before. Isn't hilarious that advertising mascots are celebrities too? The Pillsbury Doughboy is in his own league, he starred in a Milk ad already back in 2004. That was epic.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 11 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 day 15 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 5 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 6 days 16 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 5 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago
- All you need to do is 3 weeks 1 day ago