Some of us are slaves to Grace Jones and her knack for reinventing herself each time to something larger than life, the video for her song "Corporate Cannibal," directed by Nick Hooker of Rabbit, and cut by Union«s Sloane Klevin, manipulates that image like never before and wowed fans and critics alike in London recently when it opened Jones' show as part of Massive Attack«s Meltdown Festival. Jones had approached Hooker about a collaboration after seeing his art work and the animated projections he created for U2«s Vertigo tour, also cut by Klevin.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 1 hour ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 5 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 8 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 12 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 15 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 15 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 23 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 2 hours ago
- Love these. 4 days 3 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 10 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 17 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 5 days 7 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.