Is the new Häagen-Dazs Gelato Italian enough to please the Italians? When this couple stops arguing we might find out.
Ad Agency: Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Client: Häagen-Dazs Title of Creative Works: “Argument” :30, “Stracciatella” :15, “Cappuccino” :15, “Limoncello” :15 Live Date: 4/17/13 Creative Department Co-Chairman / Partner: Rich Silverstein Associate Creative Director/ Copywriter: Will Elliott Senior Art Director: Patrick Knowlton Production Department Director of Broadcast Production/Associate Partner: Cindy Fluitt Broadcast Producer: Melissa Nagy Account Services Department Group Account Director: Leslie Barrett Account Director: Erin Fromherz Account Manager: Kristen Baker Assistant Account Manager: Lacy Borko Brand and Communication Strategy Group Brand Strategy Director: Kelly Evans-Pfeifer Senior Brand Strategist: Molly Cabe Business Affairs Business Affairs Manager: Mary Marhula Outside Vendors Production Company: H.S.I. / Person Films Director: Michael Haussman Director of Photography: Paolo Caimi Executive Producers: Cecile Leroy, Michael McQuhae Line Producer: Gianluca Leurini Editing House: Union Editorial Editor: Marco Perez Assistant Editors: Nellie Phillips, Francesca Vassallo, Jedidiah Stuber President / Executive Producer: Michael Raimondi Executive Producer: Caryn Maclean Producer: Sara Mills Telecine: Damien Van Der Cruyssen/ The Mill VFX: Spy Flame Artist: Darren Orr Post Producer: Gordon Wittman Resolution VFX VFX Supervisor/Creative Director: Todd Iorio Executive Producer: Erik Press Flame Artists: Michael Angelo, Carlos Morales Music “Argument” Music Music House: Mophonics Composer: Tony Fiala Creative Directors: Stephan Altman and Adam Harriman Producer: Josh Marcy “Stracciatella”, “Cappuccino”, “Limoncello” Music Music House: APM Music Audio Mix: One Union Mixer: Craig Helmholz
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I found an interesting topic 3 hours 44 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 6 hours 37 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 12 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 18 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 5 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 8 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 9 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 9 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 10 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 14 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 14 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 14 hours ago