Read these lips: Li Mon Ce Llo , even the name is sexy. It reminds me of the Rekorderlig Swedish school class on how to say "Knullrufs", except limoncello is way, way sexier. There's the difference between Sweden and Italy, we may have a word for sex-hair, but all Italian words sound like sex.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This information is worth 2 hours 54 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 5 hours 6 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 5 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 6 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 4 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 20 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago