It was only a matter of time that those Fish-zeppelins we've been buying off the intarwebs to fly around the office made it into an ad. "Everyday should be a little bit different. Add some colour with h2go. How refreshing. ". Wait, I haven't told you the best part yet. This is directed by Ryan Heron via Flying Fish production. Ha ha HA! I know! Right, so what was the product again? Fish-balloons?
Client : Frucor Agency : Colenso BBDO Production : Flying Fish
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Robert Palmer was an 37 min 58 sec ago
- So who is going to complain 1 hour 14 min ago
- I'm really fed up with "lets 5 hours 9 min ago
- They can't handle the dank 5 hours 47 min ago
- Not only won't they remember 6 hours 25 min ago
- ok, let's make no deal so a 8 hours 12 min ago
- Will the target audience even 12 hours 13 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 19 hours 30 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 1 day 3 hours ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 1 day 3 hours ago
- I like the animation. The 23 hours 30 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 1 day 4 hours ago