Brief: Introduce the new sun lotion “Hawaiian Tropic Pink Bits” with a sun protection factor of 50+, which offers maximum protection for those with fair and sensitive skin.
Solution: With a bottle of “Pink Bits” by your side you have the power to turn off the sun. It’s just as easy as using a pull switch. The campaign runs in full-page ads in daily press.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 hours 32 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 7 hours 37 min ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 12 hours 46 min ago
- I want to read Bizarro 21 hours 11 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 21 hours 13 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 23 hours 6 min ago
- While I think you've turned 23 hours 30 min ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 17 min ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 1 hour ago
- David, I'll be the first to 15 hours 43 min ago
- I think it's sending out a 1 day 2 hours ago
- This ad doesn't bother me at 1 day 2 hours ago