"Listen to your nose" the branded poster says, and dogs are magically attracted to it. Why? There's actual dog food hidden behind that bowl-picture, and the smell is wafting through tiny holes in the poster. I wonder how long it was up before hounds tore into the paper trying to reach the food.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- Great one! :) 3 days 14 hours ago
- That whooshing sound you hear 3 days 22 hours ago
- "is in no way about making 3 days 23 hours ago
- BEST ad on TV - exactly the 4 days 1 hour ago
- This article is ridiculous 4 days 4 hours ago
- Where was the portion of the 4 days 13 hours ago
- It never ceases to amaze me 5 days 3 hours ago
- I think it's really sad that 5 days 5 hours ago
- In all of the countries to 6 days 13 hours ago
- One can never tell. 1 week 14 hours ago
- Are you being sarcastic? 1 week 16 hours ago
- Smells like April Fools. 1 week 1 day ago