Here's a catchy little tune about getting addicted to, and then dying from, a heroin overdose. The spot itself is not so upbeat. It aired in St Louis (which has a big problem with heroin) during Super Bowl XLIX.
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.
- The world of mobile 1 hour 30 min ago
- This post provides clear idea 3 hours 57 min ago
- Alexei Sayle, Dammit now I 19 hours 42 min ago
- Nah, my Dad is semi-retired; 1 day 59 min ago
- I'm with you there. 1 day 1 hour ago
- I feel like the song needed a 1 day 1 hour ago
- If they'd made it less 1 day 4 hours ago
- I'm highly offended at this 1 day 12 hours ago
- > it's going to take several 1 day 17 hours ago
- There's an interesting 1 day 22 hours ago
- So I'm not the only one who 1 day 22 hours ago
- I'm pleased to discover that 2 days 8 hours ago