And so begins part one of Dropped, an interactive campaign for Heineken. It's all part of a campaign to find a legendary traveler. Or something. In part one, we meet Rikar, a Spaniard who gets dropped in Alaska, because he likes warm weather and it's fun to mess with Spaniards. Or something.
TV Credits: Client: HEINEKEN Global Brand Director Cyril Charzat Global Communications Director Sandrine Huijgen Global Communications Manager Sarah Nisenbaum Agency: WIEDEN+KENNEDY AMSTERDAM Executive Creative Director Mark Bernath & Eric Quennoy Creative Directors Mark Bernath & Eric Quennoy Art Director Philip Brink Copywriter Hugo van Woerden Head of Production Erik Verheijen Agency Producer Tony Stearns Post Producer Niko Koot Planner Stuart Parkinson Group Account Director Clay Mills Account Director Jasmina Krnjetin Account Manager Thibaud Vincent-Genod Project Manager Sharon Kwiatkowski Business Affairs Barrie Williams PRODUCTION COMPANY Sonny London Director Fredrik Bond Director of Photography Mattias Montero Producer Alicia Richards Executive Producer Helen Kenny EDITING COMPANY Marshall Street Editor Tim Thornton Allan AUDIO POST Grand Central Studios Sound Designer/Mixer Raja Sehgal MUSIC Title Voyage Voyage Artist Maison du Malheur POST PRODUCTION The Mill, London Flame Jay Bandlish 3D David Lawson Telecine Adam Scott Producer Paul Schleicher
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- For certain areas http:/ 3 hours 3 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 6 hours 12 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 14 hours 6 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 14 hours 19 min ago
- I like the animation. The 10 hours 13 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 14 hours 45 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 14 hours 47 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 15 hours 28 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 16 hours 11 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 20 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 20 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 2 days 5 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.