Heineken created an installation for Milan's design week. It looks a bit like Cirque du soleil, except on a lower budget. It's nice to know if I drink Heineken my dreams will come true. And here I've been avoiding that skunk like the plague. Guess I'll have to change that.
Creative Agency: Publicis, Italy Creative Directors: Cristiana Boccassini, Bruno Bertelli Art Director: Valeria Vanzulli Copywriter: Francesca Bonomi Account Supervisor: Giada Salerno Agency Producer: Mariella Maiorano General Manager/International Client Service Director: Daniela Di Maio Production: Dooley Srl Executive Producer: Marco Astarita Director and Coreographer: Nikos Lagousakos Set Designer: Andrea Gallo, Pollo Design Stylist: Claudia Tortora Music and Sound Effects: Diego Maggi Structure and Technology Producer: Giancarlo Campora, Lime Lite Client: Heineken Italia Brand Manager: Daniela Gorni Group Brand Manager: Roberto Giugliano Editor: Stuart Greenwald
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 9 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 9 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 10 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 1 day 10 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 1 day 12 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 17 min ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 5 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 5 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 2 days 11 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 1 hour ago
- Nerdgasm! 3 days 7 hours ago
- :( 3 days 8 hours ago