Heineken created an installation for Milan's design week. It looks a bit like Cirque du soleil, except on a lower budget. It's nice to know if I drink Heineken my dreams will come true. And here I've been avoiding that skunk like the plague. Guess I'll have to change that.
Creative Agency: Publicis, Italy Creative Directors: Cristiana Boccassini, Bruno Bertelli Art Director: Valeria Vanzulli Copywriter: Francesca Bonomi Account Supervisor: Giada Salerno Agency Producer: Mariella Maiorano General Manager/International Client Service Director: Daniela Di Maio Production: Dooley Srl Executive Producer: Marco Astarita Director and Coreographer: Nikos Lagousakos Set Designer: Andrea Gallo, Pollo Design Stylist: Claudia Tortora Music and Sound Effects: Diego Maggi Structure and Technology Producer: Giancarlo Campora, Lime Lite Client: Heineken Italia Brand Manager: Daniela Gorni Group Brand Manager: Roberto Giugliano Editor: Stuart Greenwald
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 5 hours 14 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 10 hours 22 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 13 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 12 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 15 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 16 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 16 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 14 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 17 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 23 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 7 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 7 hours ago