"This goes out to the defeated. To the ones that were picked last. To the ones cancer told would never play again. The ones that shouldered all the blame. The ones who took the road less traveled. The ones that were told it just wasn't meant to be.
Montreal Canadiens player Cary Price inspires us with the story of how he didn't let anything get in the way of his #Someday. When he was playing for Team Canada and loses against the States in the semi-finals, Carey rallies to help Canada win the gold.
This spot for the Irish Wind Energy Association (IWEA) uses a speech from JFK (who spoke to Ireland in 1963) to remind Ireland they have the power to power themselves. Currently this isn't the case.Ireland only produces 15% of its energy and imports the other 85%.
Alyssa Milano is overjoyed to have found her perfect weight thanks to Atkins. But she's not the only one. Oh, no. There are others, too. At least three! These three have lost weight and give awkward mini testimonials about it.
In this spot, Alyssa Milano explains how she's reached her happy weight through the wonders of Atkins, a diet that is sustainable and easy to stay on. Have to say I wasn't even aware Alyssa Milano needed to go on a diet, but good for her.