(Nya) Moderaterna, the conservative party in Sweden, are promising more jobs as always in the national election. But not just because work pays money, and you can buy food for it, also for all the other values like improved community, social life and personal growth. As in love. The mailmen stop and snog, the passenger flirts with the busdriver, the teenagers hands meet over the fry-grill, and the two gay men eye each other lovingly over the supermarket checkout all day long to the soundtrack of "I Want to know what love is" by Foreigner. The super reads: "Love at work. Just one of the many reasons why more people should have a job".
Subtagline: Sweden's only workers party.
- well this is surprising an 29 min 59 sec ago
- I doubt these "games 40 min 14 sec ago
- Wow. yeah, whoever had the 44 min 13 sec ago
- I'm saddened and disappointed 49 min 2 sec ago
- I'm sorry, what? 56 min 1 sec ago
- With few exceptions, 56 min 9 sec ago
- Yes it truly is amazing that 1 hour 17 min ago
- The war on male gamers has 1 hour 22 min ago
- So a bunch of gaming blog 1 hour 24 min ago
- You're severely 2 hours 21 min ago
- Some observations for you to 2 hours 35 min ago
- Who had money on "neckbeard" 3 hours 19 min ago