This is a direct to client spot, meaning there's no ad agency involved. It serves up the reason one needs a basketball church like Hoopdome when one lives in an urban cold city. Because we need games.
HoopDome “Bring Your Game” Director / Producer: Charles Wahl @ The Corner Store Director Of Photography: Rion Gonzales Post Production: Relish Editor: Chris Murphy Transfer: Alter Ego Colorist: Wade Odlum Audio Post Production: SNDWRX Producer: Didier Tovel Online & VFX: 567 VFX
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Duuuuude. 18 hours 38 min ago
- (No subject) 20 hours 56 min ago
- Cheyenne Haynes is the 1 day 12 hours ago
- watched it many times! 1 day 16 hours ago
- just great 1 day 16 hours ago
- great video! 1 day 16 hours ago
- David - SUPERBLY WRITTEN! 1 day 22 hours ago
- I agree, that Fake PSA idea 2 days 1 hour ago
- I'm so tried of the fake PSA 2 days 1 hour ago
- You know what isn't short? 2 days 2 hours ago
- I bet the writer is a short 2 days 10 hours ago
- The morphing is quite neat. 2 days 13 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.