This is a direct to client spot, meaning there's no ad agency involved. It serves up the reason one needs a basketball church like Hoopdome when one lives in an urban cold city. Because we need games.
HoopDome “Bring Your Game” Director / Producer: Charles Wahl @ The Corner Store Director Of Photography: Rion Gonzales Post Production: Relish Editor: Chris Murphy Transfer: Alter Ego Colorist: Wade Odlum Audio Post Production: SNDWRX Producer: Didier Tovel Online & VFX: 567 VFX
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 4 hours 32 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 4 hours 34 min ago
- You have an amazing feature 4 hours 35 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 4 hours 37 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 4 hours 47 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 9 hours 37 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 9 hours 39 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 9 hours 56 min ago
- Some people may block ads 10 hours 31 min ago
- All the best Jen! 13 hours 9 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 13 hours 24 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 16 hours 56 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.