Invited to a vegan dinner, the Hooters Angel owl and Devil owl sit on our heroes shoulders unable to watch as men with hipster moustaches suck on soy-sausages and women with unshaved armpits pass the beans. This man would not be able to deal with real issues, poor thing.
Agency: Fitzgerald + Co Agency Producer/HOP: Christine Sigety Creative Director: Evan Levy CCO: Noel Cottrell SR. AD: Patrick Campbell Management Supervisor: Allison Sherrill Production Company: Caviar Executive Producer: Michael Sagol, Jasper Thomlinson Producer: Luke Ricci Director: Jody Hill DOP: Mark Williams Production Designer: Lauryn Leclere Editorial Company: Arcade Edit Executive Producer: Damian Stevens Editor: Geoff Hounsell Producer: Denise Hutton
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- CARLI ALEXANDER 5 hours 47 min ago
- Tumors or throat http://goo 6 hours 51 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 9 hours 33 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 20 hours 37 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 1 hour ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 4 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 4 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 7 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 7 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 7 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 6 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 3 days 9 hours ago
Comments: 2 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.