Invited to a vegan dinner, the Hooters Angel owl and Devil owl sit on our heroes shoulders unable to watch as men with hipster moustaches suck on soy-sausages and women with unshaved armpits pass the beans. This man would not be able to deal with real issues, poor thing.
Agency: Fitzgerald + Co Agency Producer/HOP: Christine Sigety Creative Director: Evan Levy CCO: Noel Cottrell SR. AD: Patrick Campbell Management Supervisor: Allison Sherrill Production Company: Caviar Executive Producer: Michael Sagol, Jasper Thomlinson Producer: Luke Ricci Director: Jody Hill DOP: Mark Williams Production Designer: Lauryn Leclere Editorial Company: Arcade Edit Executive Producer: Damian Stevens Editor: Geoff Hounsell Producer: Denise Hutton
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- That's a nice insight into 3 hours 58 min ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 4 hours 29 sec ago
- You have an amazing feature 4 hours 1 min ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 4 hours 3 min ago
- It certainly doesn't help to 4 hours 13 min ago
- Wanna feel like you're really 9 hours 3 min ago
- Feels like we're back in 1980 9 hours 5 min ago
- Jen's so funny in this ad. 9 hours 22 min ago
- Some people may block ads 9 hours 57 min ago
- All the best Jen! 12 hours 35 min ago
- Not sure why we'd be baffled 12 hours 50 min ago
- The "Delays" street sign is 16 hours 22 min ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.