Invited to a vegan dinner, the Hooters Angel owl and Devil owl sit on our heroes shoulders unable to watch as men with hipster moustaches suck on soy-sausages and women with unshaved armpits pass the beans. This man would not be able to deal with real issues, poor thing.
Agency: Fitzgerald + Co Agency Producer/HOP: Christine Sigety Creative Director: Evan Levy CCO: Noel Cottrell SR. AD: Patrick Campbell Management Supervisor: Allison Sherrill Production Company: Caviar Executive Producer: Michael Sagol, Jasper Thomlinson Producer: Luke Ricci Director: Jody Hill DOP: Mark Williams Production Designer: Lauryn Leclere Editorial Company: Arcade Edit Executive Producer: Damian Stevens Editor: Geoff Hounsell Producer: Denise Hutton
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I found an interesting topic 6 hours 3 min ago
- Not sure I agree with you 8 hours 55 min ago
- Thanks for your opinion piece 1 day 15 hours ago
- I agreed with your argument 1 day 20 hours ago
- You call yourselves a law 2 days 7 hours ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 2 days 11 hours ago
- This is ad is really poorly 2 days 11 hours ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 2 days 12 hours ago
- I think maybe you missed the 2 days 12 hours ago
- Yes. These days they are more 2 days 16 hours ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 2 days 16 hours ago
- I waited for the comments to 2 days 17 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.