Invited to a vegan dinner, the Hooters Angel owl and Devil owl sit on our heroes shoulders unable to watch as men with hipster moustaches suck on soy-sausages and women with unshaved armpits pass the beans. This man would not be able to deal with real issues, poor thing.
Agency: Fitzgerald + Co Agency Producer/HOP: Christine Sigety Creative Director: Evan Levy CCO: Noel Cottrell SR. AD: Patrick Campbell Management Supervisor: Allison Sherrill Production Company: Caviar Executive Producer: Michael Sagol, Jasper Thomlinson Producer: Luke Ricci Director: Jody Hill DOP: Mark Williams Production Designer: Lauryn Leclere Editorial Company: Arcade Edit Executive Producer: Damian Stevens Editor: Geoff Hounsell Producer: Denise Hutton
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You also simply ignored the 22 min 43 sec ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 50 min 13 sec ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 hour 4 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 23 hours 25 min ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 2 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 7 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 1 day 16 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 1 day 16 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 1 day 17 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 1 day 18 hours ago
- Giraffe crunchies! Yum! 1 day 19 hours ago
- Pause the ad when he is in 1 day 20 hours ago
Comments: 3 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.