Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey celebrates its place in rock and roll history with the launch of a new global campaign called “Legend.” Using historic footage, actual concert flyers, ticket stubs, bathroom graffiti and the work of legendary rock photographer, Danny Clinch, the campaign will pay homage to the whiskey that was there. Frank Sinatra, Bad Brains, Joey Ramone, Freddie King and Mudhoney, among others, all paint a vivid picture of music history.
Credits List: Jack Daniel’s TV spot “Legend” Chief Creative Officer: Pete Favat Group Creative Director: Wade Devers Global Marketing Director: Carmen D'Ascendis Art Director: Travis Robertson Copywriter: Todd Mitchell Producer: William Near Assistant Producer: Alex Saevitz Business Affairs: Maria Rougvie Marketing Producers: Paul Nelson, Shannon Coletti, and Nate Stewart Production Company: Milkt Films Production Company Executive Producer: Lindha Narvaez Director: Danny Clinch Cinematographer: Vance Burberry Editorial Company: Lost Planet Editor: Max Koepke Colorist: Fergus McCall (The Mill) Sound Designer: Max Koepke & Rex Recker Music Recording: Artist: Yellowbird Sound Engineer: Rex Recker (Audio Engine) VFX: Tim Farrell (Black Hole)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I'd also like to add one more 52 min 37 sec ago
- This commercial is offensive. 1 day 3 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 1 day 6 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 1 day 17 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 1 day 18 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 2 days 3 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 2 days 8 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 2 days 8 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 2 days 15 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 2 days 19 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 2 days 23 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 3 days 10 min ago