Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey celebrates its place in rock and roll history with the launch of a new global campaign called “Legend.” Using historic footage, actual concert flyers, ticket stubs, bathroom graffiti and the work of legendary rock photographer, Danny Clinch, the campaign will pay homage to the whiskey that was there. Frank Sinatra, Bad Brains, Joey Ramone, Freddie King and Mudhoney, among others, all paint a vivid picture of music history.
Credits List: Jack Daniel’s TV spot “Legend” Chief Creative Officer: Pete Favat Group Creative Director: Wade Devers Global Marketing Director: Carmen D'Ascendis Art Director: Travis Robertson Copywriter: Todd Mitchell Producer: William Near Assistant Producer: Alex Saevitz Business Affairs: Maria Rougvie Marketing Producers: Paul Nelson, Shannon Coletti, and Nate Stewart Production Company: Milkt Films Production Company Executive Producer: Lindha Narvaez Director: Danny Clinch Cinematographer: Vance Burberry Editorial Company: Lost Planet Editor: Max Koepke Colorist: Fergus McCall (The Mill) Sound Designer: Max Koepke & Rex Recker Music Recording: Artist: Yellowbird Sound Engineer: Rex Recker (Audio Engine) VFX: Tim Farrell (Black Hole)
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 21 min 24 sec ago
- Fun fact, this story was 55 min 45 sec ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 9 hours 40 min ago
- I thought for sure that the 13 hours 26 min ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 30 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 1 day 5 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 2 days 8 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 2 days 7 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 2 days 11 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 2 days 11 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 2 days 11 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 3 days 10 hours ago