A creative team were way too inspired by the book Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs and decided to pun Katy Perry into Katy Purry for this three minute skit. While the kitties wear wigs and do a pretty bang up job of typing while staring intently at cat-trainer, Katy has to endure bad makeup and unflattering shiny jumpsuits. And this from a lady who makes cotton-candy colored latex dresses look good. The Scooby doo inspired van and cat-related puns aren't helping. Katy and the popcats try to fight bad fatty chips, and there's a showdown with lazers in the fatty-chip warehouse. Yep. Lazers that distract cats. Come back Aston, all is forgiven, honestly.
POPCHIPS BRAND TEAM CEO: Keith Belling SVP Marketing: Michael Parisi Director, Brand Marketing: Stefanie Grossman Director, PR: Natalie Beitashour Ad agency: Zambezi Founder/ Executive Creative Director: Brian Ford Founder/ Managing Director: Chris Raih Creative Director: Madeleine Grandbois Art Director: Justin Wright Executive Producer: Alex Cohn Senior Producers: Jamie Tompetrini, Eli Shillock Associate Producer: Summer Allgyer Account Supervisor: Alissa Adler Editor: Ling Ly PRODUCTION CO. Production Company: Partizan Director: Jared Eberhardt CEO/ Exec Producer: Sheila Stepanek Producer: Matthieu Dahdah Senior Producer: Tova Dann
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 3 hours 50 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 4 hours 2 min ago
- I like the animation. The 4 hours 18 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 4 hours 28 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 4 hours 31 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 5 hours 11 min ago
- I read the italicized bit 5 hours 54 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 9 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 10 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 19 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 23 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 10 hours ago