A creative team were way too inspired by the book Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs and decided to pun Katy Perry into Katy Purry for this three minute skit. While the kitties wear wigs and do a pretty bang up job of typing while staring intently at cat-trainer, Katy has to endure bad makeup and unflattering shiny jumpsuits. And this from a lady who makes cotton-candy colored latex dresses look good. The Scooby doo inspired van and cat-related puns aren't helping. Katy and the popcats try to fight bad fatty chips, and there's a showdown with lazers in the fatty-chip warehouse. Yep. Lazers that distract cats. Come back Aston, all is forgiven, honestly.
POPCHIPS BRAND TEAM CEO: Keith Belling SVP Marketing: Michael Parisi Director, Brand Marketing: Stefanie Grossman Director, PR: Natalie Beitashour Ad agency: Zambezi Founder/ Executive Creative Director: Brian Ford Founder/ Managing Director: Chris Raih Creative Director: Madeleine Grandbois Art Director: Justin Wright Executive Producer: Alex Cohn Senior Producers: Jamie Tompetrini, Eli Shillock Associate Producer: Summer Allgyer Account Supervisor: Alissa Adler Editor: Ling Ly PRODUCTION CO. Production Company: Partizan Director: Jared Eberhardt CEO/ Exec Producer: Sheila Stepanek Producer: Matthieu Dahdah Senior Producer: Tova Dann
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Your concern for the 7 hours 38 min ago
- I HATE these commercials. It 18 hours 26 min ago
- This is the most irritating 20 hours 39 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 22 hours 9 min ago
- We don't have the talent 23 hours 58 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 1 day 3 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 1 day 9 hours ago
- how do i get to the site 1 day 9 hours ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 1 day 17 hours ago
- The more I look at this the 2 days 3 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 2 days 5 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 2 days 5 hours ago