A creative team were way too inspired by the book Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs and decided to pun Katy Perry into Katy Purry for this three minute skit. While the kitties wear wigs and do a pretty bang up job of typing while staring intently at cat-trainer, Katy has to endure bad makeup and unflattering shiny jumpsuits. And this from a lady who makes cotton-candy colored latex dresses look good. The Scooby doo inspired van and cat-related puns aren't helping. Katy and the popcats try to fight bad fatty chips, and there's a showdown with lazers in the fatty-chip warehouse. Yep. Lazers that distract cats. Come back Aston, all is forgiven, honestly.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 7 hours 28 min ago
- Ha ha ha! 1 day 2 hours ago
- It would appear that 2 days 2 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 2 days 3 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 1 week 1 hour ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 6 days ago