A creative team were way too inspired by the book Glamourpuss: The Enchanting World of Kitty Wigs and decided to pun Katy Perry into Katy Purry for this three minute skit. While the kitties wear wigs and do a pretty bang up job of typing while staring intently at cat-trainer, Katy has to endure bad makeup and unflattering shiny jumpsuits. And this from a lady who makes cotton-candy colored latex dresses look good. The Scooby doo inspired van and cat-related puns aren't helping. Katy and the popcats try to fight bad fatty chips, and there's a showdown with lazers in the fatty-chip warehouse. Yep. Lazers that distract cats. Come back Aston, all is forgiven, honestly.
POPCHIPS BRAND TEAM CEO: Keith Belling SVP Marketing: Michael Parisi Director, Brand Marketing: Stefanie Grossman Director, PR: Natalie Beitashour Ad agency: Zambezi Founder/ Executive Creative Director: Brian Ford Founder/ Managing Director: Chris Raih Creative Director: Madeleine Grandbois Art Director: Justin Wright Executive Producer: Alex Cohn Senior Producers: Jamie Tompetrini, Eli Shillock Associate Producer: Summer Allgyer Account Supervisor: Alissa Adler Editor: Ling Ly PRODUCTION CO. Production Company: Partizan Director: Jared Eberhardt CEO/ Exec Producer: Sheila Stepanek Producer: Matthieu Dahdah Senior Producer: Tova Dann
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- As much as our national is 6 hours 46 min ago
- Deutsch LA are a pretty good 7 hours 4 min ago
- I think this commercial is 12 hours 12 min ago
- > cut up a company so that 13 hours 49 min ago
- But that reasoning doesn't 19 hours 12 min ago
- You forgot to mention that 19 hours 16 min ago
- I shouldn't threadjack again, 7 hours 1 min ago
- I like to have you're fantasy 1 day 1 hour ago
- That is completely false. She 1 day 4 hours ago
- David, my apologies, I should 1 day 5 hours ago
- Correction: Reddit is no 1 day 7 hours ago
- I'm not sure what the editor 1 day 6 hours ago