So she has a Kindle and can read in bright sunlight, he doesn't have a Kindle and can not. But seeing hers and how well it works, he is convinced to buy one. "Lets celebrate!" "Sure, my husband is bringing me a drink." "So is mine!" - oh, wait, I see, the funny here is that she might have assumed this man was hitting on her with the celebrate proposal? How daring! That's not the funny? No? Then you lost me, where's the twist?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- <P>An <a href="http://www 40 min 38 sec ago
- <P>An <a href="http://www 41 min 14 sec ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 19 hours 46 min ago
- Fun fact, this story was 20 hours 20 min ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 5 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 8 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 1 day 19 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 1 hour ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 4 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 3 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 6 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 6 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.