So she has a Kindle and can read in bright sunlight, he doesn't have a Kindle and can not. But seeing hers and how well it works, he is convinced to buy one. "Lets celebrate!" "Sure, my husband is bringing me a drink." "So is mine!" - oh, wait, I see, the funny here is that she might have assumed this man was hitting on her with the celebrate proposal? How daring! That's not the funny? No? Then you lost me, where's the twist?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 5 hours 25 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago