So she has a Kindle and can read in bright sunlight, he doesn't have a Kindle and can not. But seeing hers and how well it works, he is convinced to buy one. "Lets celebrate!" "Sure, my husband is bringing me a drink." "So is mine!" - oh, wait, I see, the funny here is that she might have assumed this man was hitting on her with the celebrate proposal? How daring! That's not the funny? No? Then you lost me, where's the twist?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 14 min 59 sec ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 3 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 2 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 5 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 6 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 6 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 4 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 7 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 12 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 21 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 21 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 23 hours ago