So she has a Kindle and can read in bright sunlight, he doesn't have a Kindle and can not. But seeing hers and how well it works, he is convinced to buy one. "Lets celebrate!" "Sure, my husband is bringing me a drink." "So is mine!" - oh, wait, I see, the funny here is that she might have assumed this man was hitting on her with the celebrate proposal? How daring! That's not the funny? No? Then you lost me, where's the twist?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 5 hours 53 sec ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 12 hours 35 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 2 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 2 hours ago
- There's one example. 1 day 21 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 2 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 2 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 5 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 1 hour ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 9 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 12 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 6 hours ago