So she has a Kindle and can read in bright sunlight, he doesn't have a Kindle and can not. But seeing hers and how well it works, he is convinced to buy one. "Lets celebrate!" "Sure, my husband is bringing me a drink." "So is mine!" - oh, wait, I see, the funny here is that she might have assumed this man was hitting on her with the celebrate proposal? How daring! That's not the funny? No? Then you lost me, where's the twist?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I was surpirsed to see this 3 hours 1 min ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 16 hours 24 min ago
- This is a really moving 22 hours 44 min ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 23 hours 23 min ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 13 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 14 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 14 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 17 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 13 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 13 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 14 hours ago
- @ Ad Vigilante did you even 3 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.