So she has a Kindle and can read in bright sunlight, he doesn't have a Kindle and can not. But seeing hers and how well it works, he is convinced to buy one. "Lets celebrate!" "Sure, my husband is bringing me a drink." "So is mine!" - oh, wait, I see, the funny here is that she might have assumed this man was hitting on her with the celebrate proposal? How daring! That's not the funny? No? Then you lost me, where's the twist?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- It would appear that 12 hours 3 min ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 12 hours 52 min ago
- While I love some of it, such 5 days 11 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 3 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 7 hours ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 15 hours ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 1 day ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 4 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 5 days ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 3 weeks 17 hours ago