So she has a Kindle and can read in bright sunlight, he doesn't have a Kindle and can not. But seeing hers and how well it works, he is convinced to buy one. "Lets celebrate!" "Sure, my husband is bringing me a drink." "So is mine!" - oh, wait, I see, the funny here is that she might have assumed this man was hitting on her with the celebrate proposal? How daring! That's not the funny? No? Then you lost me, where's the twist?
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I still sing but with some 32 min 6 sec ago
- I think you are fantastic, 35 min 22 sec ago
- Actually, I know who I won't 3 hours 6 min ago
- That's a powerful film right 12 hours 45 min ago
- A far more interesting use of 22 hours 40 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 1 day 2 hours ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 1 day 5 hours ago
- Some more background info on 1 day 6 hours ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 12 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 16 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 18 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 23 hours ago