A group of kids start off with the "Your mama.." BUT, this being a Kmart ad, and these being elementary school kids, the mama-insults are mama-high-fives. Like "Yo mama is like a cheese-plate, she saved so much cheddar on that outfit". and "Yo mama is so fiscally responsible she got all this on free layaway." What? Just go with it, because the kids are very well cast. As is the rather strange gym teacher doing his stretches in blue gym shorts. Weirdness.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 6 hours 37 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 5 hours 59 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 9 hours 2 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 9 hours 30 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 9 hours 44 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 8 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 11 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 1 day 16 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 44 min ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 46 min ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 2 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 3 hours ago