Nice and simple way of demonstrating the capabilities of Land Rover's 360 surround camera system. And also a nice reminder to get the heck out of your house and see the real world every once and a while.
Client: Landrover Agency: Y&R City & Country: Johannesburg South Africa Agency Producer: Lesley Wyldbore ECD: Rui Alves Creative Director: Bibi Lotter Copywriter: Dhasagan Pillay Art Director: Andre Vrdoljak Director: Tony Baggott Production Co & City: Frieze Films, Johannesburg Producer: Lindsay Barnard Director of Photography: Dave Pienaar Editor & Company: Deep End
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I HATE these commercials. It 55 min 17 sec ago
- This is the most irritating 3 hours 8 min ago
- Whomever did Zanna Roberts 4 hours 38 min ago
- We don't have the talent 6 hours 27 min ago
- Who is the girl in the window 6 hours 32 min ago
- how do i print name in blank 15 hours 41 min ago
- how do i get to the site 15 hours 42 min ago
- I hate hate hate this stupid 23 hours 54 min ago
- The more I look at this the 1 day 10 hours ago
- Sorry but the producers of 1 day 11 hours ago
- Now if only Twitter would do 1 day 11 hours ago
- We can be sure it'll get 1 day 15 hours ago