Nice and simple way of demonstrating the capabilities of Land Rover's 360 surround camera system. And also a nice reminder to get the heck out of your house and see the real world every once and a while.
Client: Landrover Agency: Y&R City & Country: Johannesburg South Africa Agency Producer: Lesley Wyldbore ECD: Rui Alves Creative Director: Bibi Lotter Copywriter: Dhasagan Pillay Art Director: Andre Vrdoljak Director: Tony Baggott Production Co & City: Frieze Films, Johannesburg Producer: Lindsay Barnard Director of Photography: Dave Pienaar Editor & Company: Deep End
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Dank old memes are dank old 8 min 32 sec ago
- I read the italicized bit 51 min 45 sec ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 4 hours ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 5 hours ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 14 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 18 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 5 hours ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 10 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 13 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 12 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 15 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 16 hours ago