Nice and simple way of demonstrating the capabilities of Land Rover's 360 surround camera system. And also a nice reminder to get the heck out of your house and see the real world every once and a while.
Client: Landrover Agency: Y&R City & Country: Johannesburg South Africa Agency Producer: Lesley Wyldbore ECD: Rui Alves Creative Director: Bibi Lotter Copywriter: Dhasagan Pillay Art Director: Andre Vrdoljak Director: Tony Baggott Production Co & City: Frieze Films, Johannesburg Producer: Lindsay Barnard Director of Photography: Dave Pienaar Editor & Company: Deep End
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- A far more interesting use of 2 hours 8 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 5 hours 56 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 9 hours 12 min ago
- Some more background info on 9 hours 48 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 2 days 16 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 3 days 20 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 22 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 3 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 5 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 6 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 4 days 13 hours ago
- Emasing! 4 days 17 hours ago