Nice and simple way of demonstrating the capabilities of Land Rover's 360 surround camera system. And also a nice reminder to get the heck out of your house and see the real world every once and a while.
Client: Landrover Agency: Y&R City & Country: Johannesburg South Africa Agency Producer: Lesley Wyldbore ECD: Rui Alves Creative Director: Bibi Lotter Copywriter: Dhasagan Pillay Art Director: Andre Vrdoljak Director: Tony Baggott Production Co & City: Frieze Films, Johannesburg Producer: Lindsay Barnard Director of Photography: Dave Pienaar Editor & Company: Deep End
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 10 hours 19 min ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 15 hours 27 min ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 1 day 18 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 1 day 17 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 1 day 20 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 1 day 21 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 1 day 21 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 2 days 19 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 2 days 22 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 3 days 4 hours ago
- I want to read Bizarro 3 days 12 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 3 days 12 hours ago