Nice and simple way of demonstrating the capabilities of Land Rover's 360 surround camera system. And also a nice reminder to get the heck out of your house and see the real world every once and a while.
Client: Landrover Agency: Y&R City & Country: Johannesburg South Africa Agency Producer: Lesley Wyldbore ECD: Rui Alves Creative Director: Bibi Lotter Copywriter: Dhasagan Pillay Art Director: Andre Vrdoljak Director: Tony Baggott Production Co & City: Frieze Films, Johannesburg Producer: Lindsay Barnard Director of Photography: Dave Pienaar Editor & Company: Deep End
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- They should have made it 4 hours 28 min ago
- They should have rushed 6 hours 3 min ago
- Not sure what is better, the 11 hours 17 min ago
- This is amazing. 1 day 4 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 1 day 4 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 1 day 4 hours ago
- Very emotional, holy hell. 1 day 6 hours ago
- Many ad blocker alternatives 1 day 18 hours ago
- That's a nice insight into 1 day 23 hours ago
- FWAI I'm on Safari and have 1 day 23 hours ago
- You have an amazing feature 1 day 23 hours ago
- That is uncomfortable. I can 1 day 23 hours ago