Nice and simple way of demonstrating the capabilities of Land Rover's 360 surround camera system. And also a nice reminder to get the heck out of your house and see the real world every once and a while.
Client: Landrover Agency: Y&R City & Country: Johannesburg South Africa Agency Producer: Lesley Wyldbore ECD: Rui Alves Creative Director: Bibi Lotter Copywriter: Dhasagan Pillay Art Director: Andre Vrdoljak Director: Tony Baggott Production Co & City: Frieze Films, Johannesburg Producer: Lindsay Barnard Director of Photography: Dave Pienaar Editor & Company: Deep End
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 9 hours 22 min ago
- > I don't even think people 1 day 13 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 1 day 15 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 1 day 20 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 1 day 22 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 1 day 23 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 2 days 6 hours ago
- Emasing! 2 days 10 hours ago
- Love these. 2 days 11 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 2 days 17 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 3 days 1 hour ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 3 days 14 hours ago