Let's caffé had a bit of an image problem, like most kwik-e-marts, it had food, lollipops, magazines and.... elaborate coffee machines. And like most non-cafés, it had a hard time getting people to think of their vending machine style coffee as good, even if it is. So, to encourage people to try it they used the fact that they don't have a snooty tattooed barista fixing that latte, because no matter how good a human is with the foam, he can't print a picture. The machine can though. Customers snapped selfies and had them 'printed' on their coffee with chocolate powder. Many people shared their latte-shots on facebook and everywhere else, thereby alerting their stalkers to their new coffee-hangout, and spreading the word that Let's caffé has coffee.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Sounds like it's just Stefan 17 min 35 sec ago
- Ha ha ha! 9 hours 3 min ago
- It would appear that 1 day 9 hours ago
- Just to preempt any derails, 1 day 10 hours ago
- While I love some of it, such 6 days 8 hours ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 week 1 day ago
- The smiley face. o_0 1 week 1 day ago
- Points for finding some 2 weeks 1 day ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 2 weeks 2 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 5 days ago