RKCR/Y&R wanted to convey the flexibility of a Lloyds TSB mortgage to the customer.
RKCR/Y&R did this by showing a flying house that happens to run into bad weather which they navigate through safely then emerge out the cloud to a sunny and clear sky.
The conclusion being that it’s better to be flexible because you never know what is going to happen in life.
• Advertising Agency: RKCR/ Y&R
• Creative Director: Damon Collins
• Copywriter: Anne Marie Holub
• Art Director: Mary Ann Schmittzehe
• Planner: Anna Tetlow
• Account Director: Sarah Wood
• Account Manager: Laura Knight
• Agency Producer: Fiona Plumstead
• Media Company: MEC
• Production Company: Studio AKA
• Director: Marc Craste
• Editor: Nick Gill
• Producer: Sharon Titmarsh
• Post-production: Moving Picture Company
• Audio post-production: Jungle