Logitech is accurate. To prove it, they set up a serious of experiments. This one involves an air cannon.
Client: Logitech Agency: DOJO San Francisco President/Partner: Marty Wenzell CDs/Partners: Geoff Edwards & Mauro Alencar Producer: Paul Golubovich Creative Director: Christopher Masse Creative: Justin Macha & Katherine Fernandez Production Company: Honey Badger Director: James Frost EP: John Benson & Gower Frost Line Producer: Sam Khazaeni Editorial Company: Cut+Run Editors: Isaac Chen & Ben McCambridge EP: Deanne Mehling Producer: Cristina Matracia Graphics: Jeffery Roth Telecine: Ntropic Colorist: Marshall Grupp VFX: Ntropic VFX Artist: Matt Tremaglio.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- This commercial is offensive. 5 hours 45 min ago
- The mute button was made for 9 hours 8 min ago
- There are now only 224,018 20 hours 14 min ago
- I believe our current outrage 20 hours 36 min ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 1 day 5 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 1 day 10 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 1 day 10 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 1 day 18 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 1 day 21 hours ago
- Offensive commercials. I 2 days 2 hours ago
- Contrary to what you think 2 days 2 hours ago
- The ad continues to run and 2 days 2 hours ago
Comments: 1 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.