Logitech is accurate. To prove it, they set up a serious of experiments. This one involves an air cannon.
Client: Logitech Agency: DOJO San Francisco President/Partner: Marty Wenzell CDs/Partners: Geoff Edwards & Mauro Alencar Producer: Paul Golubovich Creative Director: Christopher Masse Creative: Justin Macha & Katherine Fernandez Production Company: Honey Badger Director: James Frost EP: John Benson & Gower Frost Line Producer: Sam Khazaeni Editorial Company: Cut+Run Editors: Isaac Chen & Ben McCambridge EP: Deanne Mehling Producer: Cristina Matracia Graphics: Jeffery Roth Telecine: Ntropic Colorist: Marshall Grupp VFX: Ntropic VFX Artist: Matt Tremaglio.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- "Who knew there was this much 7 hours 8 min ago
- Emasing! 10 hours 38 min ago
- Love these. 11 hours 38 min ago
- HA! Cute. 17 hours 46 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 1 day 1 hour ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 1 day 14 hours ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 1 day 14 hours ago
- There's one example. 2 days 10 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 2 days 15 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 2 days 15 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 18 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 3 days 14 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.