Logitech is accurate. To prove it, they set up a serious of experiments. This is just one of 'em. I wish there was more sad piano at the end.
Client: Logitech Agency: DOJO San Francisco President/Partner: Marty Wenzell CDs/Partners: Geoff Edwards & Mauro Alencar Producer: Paul Golubovich Creative Director: Christopher Masse Creative: Justin Macha & Katherine Fernandez Production Company: Honey Badger Director: James Frost EP: John Benson & Gower Frost Line Producer: Sam Khazaeni Editorial Company: Cut+Run Editors: Isaac Chen & Ben McCambridge EP: Deanne Mehling Producer: Cristina Matracia Graphics: Jeffery Roth Telecine: Ntropic Colorist: Marshall Grupp VFX: Ntropic VFX Artist: Matt Tremaglio.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Again though, it's the 4 hours 43 min ago
- Honestly, I don't think Mr. 4 hours 42 min ago
- I'd also like to add one more 2 days 50 min ago
- This commercial is offensive. 3 days 3 hours ago
- The mute button was made for 3 days 6 hours ago
- There are now only 224,018 3 days 17 hours ago
- I believe our current outrage 3 days 18 hours ago
- HATE this ad. Annoying and 4 days 3 hours ago
- Never mind... didn't watch it 4 days 8 hours ago
- Are you freaking kidding me 4 days 8 hours ago
- You know, I didn't see this 4 days 15 hours ago
- I'm pretty stunned that so 4 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.