If you can't make a decent burger via a a mouse, it's because you're not using a Logitech.
Client: Logitech Agency: DOJO San Francisco President/Partner: Marty Wenzell CDs/Partners: Geoff Edwards & Mauro Alencar Producer: Paul Golubovich Creative Director: Christopher Masse Creative: Justin Macha & Katherine Fernandez Production Company: Honey Badger Director: James Frost EP: John Benson & Gower Frost Line Producer: Sam Khazaeni Editorial Company: Cut+Run Editors: Isaac Chen & Ben McCambridge EP: Deanne Mehling Producer: Cristina Matracia Graphics: Jeffery Roth Telecine: Ntropic Colorist: Marshall Grupp VFX: Ntropic VFX Artist: Matt Tremaglio.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Die letzten Spurt der 6 min 45 sec ago
- That's a powerful film right 3 hours 5 sec ago
- A far more interesting use of 12 hours 54 min ago
- "dyingh"? :) True though, 16 hours 42 min ago
- So the kid sends grandma the 19 hours 58 min ago
- Some more background info on 20 hours 34 min ago
- Worst commercial ever. Just 3 days 3 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 4 days 6 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 4 days 9 hours ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 4 days 13 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 4 days 16 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 4 days 16 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.