If you can't make a decent burger via a a mouse, it's because you're not using a Logitech.
Client: Logitech Agency: DOJO San Francisco President/Partner: Marty Wenzell CDs/Partners: Geoff Edwards & Mauro Alencar Producer: Paul Golubovich Creative Director: Christopher Masse Creative: Justin Macha & Katherine Fernandez Production Company: Honey Badger Director: James Frost EP: John Benson & Gower Frost Line Producer: Sam Khazaeni Editorial Company: Cut+Run Editors: Isaac Chen & Ben McCambridge EP: Deanne Mehling Producer: Cristina Matracia Graphics: Jeffery Roth Telecine: Ntropic Colorist: Marshall Grupp VFX: Ntropic VFX Artist: Matt Tremaglio.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 10 hours 35 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 10 hours 46 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 2 days 7 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 2 days 7 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 2 days 8 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 8 hours ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 10 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 22 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 3 days 3 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 3 days 3 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 9 hours ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 23 hours ago