Proving that Maglites are as powerful as a child's imagination, this lovely little ad takes us on a late night adventure with two astronaut brothers. The story, expertly told and acted by the Clayton kids, shows the children running out in a field to send morse-code messages to other planets. When stars blink, as stars do, the kids are sure they've communicated with someone out there. Meanwhile, us target market parents are awwwwing all the way to the store - because we are the overprotective people who need flashlights in all rooms in case of a blackout. And it better be a good flashlight, because only the best is good enough for our little astronauts, who will invariable play the flashlight battery to death ten times over before that blackout ever happens. Then they lose the flashlight in a field and we have to buy new ones. Gosh, you know us so well Maglite.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 1 day 23 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 2 days 16 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 20 hours ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 3 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 4 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 4 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 2 weeks 3 hours ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 21 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 3 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 3 weeks 6 hours ago