McD hired Stefan Szwed-Stronzynski to change the chalk billboard twice daily. The idea is that cafés and restaurants change their chalk billboard as their menu changes, and since McD's serves fresh food too, so can they. Fresh croissants, yes we haz that. Warsaw office of DDB and art studio Good Looking and Krewcy Krawcy Productions set this up.
Ad agency: DDB Warsaw Creatives: Magdalena Drozdowska, Mateusz Ksiazek
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- I should have mentioned that 2 hours 13 min ago
- The animation is excellent. 2 hours 24 min ago
- I have to inquire, anyone 1 day 23 hours ago
- Yeah, I had an "oh COME ON" 1 day 23 hours ago
- I liked the concept, but 1 day 23 hours ago
- "Beautifully shot"?? The 2 days 4 min ago
- Beautifully shot ad, but wow, 2 days 2 hours ago
- I got vision. I'll CEO your 2 days 13 hours ago
- That wallet is soooooo gonna 2 days 19 hours ago
- Styling of grandmas outfit 2 days 19 hours ago
- This is very true. She never 3 days 1 hour ago
- Mayer is only good for making 3 days 15 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.