McD hired Stefan Szwed-Stronzynski to change the chalk billboard twice daily. The idea is that cafés and restaurants change their chalk billboard as their menu changes, and since McD's serves fresh food too, so can they. Fresh croissants, yes we haz that. Warsaw office of DDB and art studio Good Looking and Krewcy Krawcy Productions set this up.
Ad agency: DDB Warsaw Creatives: Magdalena Drozdowska, Mateusz Ksiazek
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Pretty much. :) 1 hour 38 min ago
- I was surpirsed to see this 50 min 25 sec ago
- Plus ça change, plus c'est la 18 hours 49 min ago
- This is a really moving 1 day 1 hour ago
- Woah, when that thing hot up 1 day 1 hour ago
- No. Not even then. 2 days 16 hours ago
- This ad would have been 2 days 16 hours ago
- They really need me in 2 days 16 hours ago
- Jani - if you were the bride 2 days 19 hours ago
- According to Gavin "The 3 days 15 hours ago
- It's not sour grapes to call 3 days 16 hours ago
- It was pretty funny, but in 3 days 16 hours ago