McD hired Stefan Szwed-Stronzynski to change the chalk billboard twice daily. The idea is that cafés and restaurants change their chalk billboard as their menu changes, and since McD's serves fresh food too, so can they. Fresh croissants, yes we haz that. Warsaw office of DDB and art studio Good Looking and Krewcy Krawcy Productions set this up.
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- While I love some of it, such 5 hours 25 min ago
- Advertising people take note: 1 day 21 hours ago
- The smiley face. o_0 2 days 1 hour ago
- Points for finding some 1 week 2 days ago
- Amanda Palmer is glutinous? 1 week 3 days ago
- Adriana doesn't even stay to 1 week 3 days ago
- I imagine the minute she left 1 week 3 days ago
- Brilliant ads conceived by 1 week 6 days ago
- I TOTALLY NEED COFFE-SHOT! 1 week 2 hours ago
- That guy is SHAKING, woo, c-c 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Poor, poor insects ;) 2 weeks 6 days ago
- Dunno 2 weeks 6 days ago