Pysop directs this lovely Coke-Happiness-esque spot for McDonalds France. I wish American spots looked this cool.
Credits: Client: McDonald's Agency: TBWA General Manager: David Leclabart Account manager: Matthéo Pressmar Group manager: Bertrand Regnier-Vigouroux Creative Director: Jean-François Goize Creative Director, food: Maud Poilpré TV Producer: Elise Gamboa Director: Psyop Creative Director: Anh Vu, Laurent Barthelemy Executive Producer Michael Neithardt Producer: Ave Carrillo Designers: Anh Vu, Naomi Chen, Eunice Kim, Samantha Ballardini, Mike Lee, Denny Khurniawan, Pete Sickbert-Bennett, Ian Cox, Hyesung Park, Jon Saunders Storyboard Artist Mike DeWeese, Ben Chan Production: WIZZdesign Producer: Amélie Couvelaire Post-producer, Wizzdesign: Betty Bertrand Post-Production: Digital District Post-Producteurs, Digital District: Christelle Prud'homme, Cédric Herbet Supervisor 3D: Benoit Revillod Matt Painting: Remi Wyart
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- HA! Cute. 1 hour 33 min ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 9 hours 8 min ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 22 hours 39 min ago
- Hunger games reference, funny 22 hours 46 min ago
- There's one example. 1 day 17 hours ago
- I was a member of a pretty 1 day 22 hours ago
- "Basically I think the ad is 1 day 23 hours ago
- Sorry KS, but I'm going to 2 days 2 hours ago
- >functioning alcoholic who 2 days 22 hours ago
- This seems like so incredibly 3 days 6 hours ago
- In December I'm moving to 3 days 9 hours ago
- The commercial would have 4 days 3 hours ago