Pysop directs this lovely Coke-Happiness-esque spot for McDonalds France. I wish American spots looked this cool.
Credits: Client: McDonald's Agency: TBWA General Manager: David Leclabart Account manager: Matthéo Pressmar Group manager: Bertrand Regnier-Vigouroux Creative Director: Jean-François Goize Creative Director, food: Maud Poilpré TV Producer: Elise Gamboa Director: Psyop Creative Director: Anh Vu, Laurent Barthelemy Executive Producer Michael Neithardt Producer: Ave Carrillo Designers: Anh Vu, Naomi Chen, Eunice Kim, Samantha Ballardini, Mike Lee, Denny Khurniawan, Pete Sickbert-Bennett, Ian Cox, Hyesung Park, Jon Saunders Storyboard Artist Mike DeWeese, Ben Chan Production: WIZZdesign Producer: Amélie Couvelaire Post-producer, Wizzdesign: Betty Bertrand Post-Production: Digital District Post-Producteurs, Digital District: Christelle Prud'homme, Cédric Herbet Supervisor 3D: Benoit Revillod Matt Painting: Remi Wyart
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Who are the lead actors? They 24 min 55 sec ago
- This artwork is a ripoff of 44 min 53 sec ago
- real person 17 hours 45 min ago
- Clearly I don't have to 1 day 6 hours ago
- Blame the PR people for that. 1 day 8 hours ago
- You credit everyone ... 1 day 9 hours ago
- They should have made it 1 day 19 hours ago
- They should have rushed 1 day 20 hours ago
- Not sure what is better, the 2 days 2 hours ago
- This is amazing. 2 days 19 hours ago
- Same agency made Poo Purri! 2 days 19 hours ago
- I can't believe I watched 2 days 19 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.