A woman returns from the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and realizes the sad truth about her husband's own comedic abilities. The blue gloves are a nice touch. The woman's bad acting is also a nice touch.
Agency: Clemenger BBDO Melbourne MICF Festival Director - Susan Provan MICF Marketing & Sponsorship Director – Lee Casey Executive Creative Director - Ant Keogh Art Director - Ant Phillips Writer - Richard Williams Agency Producer - TV Sevda Cemo Strategic Planner - Matt Pearce Managing Partner - Paul McMillan Account Director - Tim Clark Senior Account Manager - Kelly McBride Director - Brian Aldrich DOP/Cinematographer - Germain McMicking Editor - Jack Hutchings and Michael Lutman - The Butchery Flame Artist - Daniel Benjamin – Method Studios Producer – Furlined - Diane Mcarter - President ; Finch Company - Executive Producers - Cath Anderson / Karen Bryson; Production House Producer - Edward Pontifex Production Companies - Furlined and Finch Company Post Production Company - The Butchery (Offline) Method Studios (Grade and Online) Sound Engineer - Paul Le Couteur Sound House - Flagstaff Studios
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 1 hour ago
- Fun fact, this story was 1 day 1 hour ago
- CARLI ALEXANDER 1 day 10 hours ago
- I thought for sure that the 1 day 14 hours ago
- "I'm so gorgeous in bikini 2 days 1 hour ago
- Actually, in hindsight I'm 2 days 6 hours ago
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 3 days 9 hours ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 3 days 8 hours ago
- You also simply ignored the 3 days 11 hours ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 3 days 12 hours ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 3 days 12 hours ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 4 days 10 hours ago