A woman returns from the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and realizes the sad truth about her husband's own comedic abilities. The blue gloves are a nice touch. The woman's bad acting is also a nice touch.
Agency: Clemenger BBDO Melbourne MICF Festival Director - Susan Provan MICF Marketing & Sponsorship Director – Lee Casey Executive Creative Director - Ant Keogh Art Director - Ant Phillips Writer - Richard Williams Agency Producer - TV Sevda Cemo Strategic Planner - Matt Pearce Managing Partner - Paul McMillan Account Director - Tim Clark Senior Account Manager - Kelly McBride Director - Brian Aldrich DOP/Cinematographer - Germain McMicking Editor - Jack Hutchings and Michael Lutman - The Butchery Flame Artist - Daniel Benjamin – Method Studios Producer – Furlined - Diane Mcarter - President ; Finch Company - Executive Producers - Cath Anderson / Karen Bryson; Production House Producer - Edward Pontifex Production Companies - Furlined and Finch Company Post Production Company - The Butchery (Offline) Method Studios (Grade and Online) Sound Engineer - Paul Le Couteur Sound House - Flagstaff Studios
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Mikaur86, is that a Level1 15 hours 31 min ago
- Quoting Michael Koretzky : 14 hours 53 min ago
- You also simply ignored the 17 hours 56 min ago
- I too, love her genuine smile 18 hours 24 min ago
- "Most recently, the Gamergate 18 hours 38 min ago
- That's... I mean shouldn't it 1 day 16 hours ago
- My thoughts exactly! It only 1 day 20 hours ago
- Note too, that this tactic of 2 days 1 hour ago
- I want to read Bizarro 2 days 9 hours ago
- I may be short, but I still 2 days 9 hours ago
- David, forgive the pun, but 2 days 11 hours ago
- While I think you've turned 2 days 11 hours ago