A woman returns from the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and realizes the sad truth about her husband's own comedic abilities. The blue gloves are a nice touch. The woman's bad acting is also a nice touch.
Agency: Clemenger BBDO Melbourne MICF Festival Director - Susan Provan MICF Marketing & Sponsorship Director – Lee Casey Executive Creative Director - Ant Keogh Art Director - Ant Phillips Writer - Richard Williams Agency Producer - TV Sevda Cemo Strategic Planner - Matt Pearce Managing Partner - Paul McMillan Account Director - Tim Clark Senior Account Manager - Kelly McBride Director - Brian Aldrich DOP/Cinematographer - Germain McMicking Editor - Jack Hutchings and Michael Lutman - The Butchery Flame Artist - Daniel Benjamin – Method Studios Producer – Furlined - Diane Mcarter - President ; Finch Company - Executive Producers - Cath Anderson / Karen Bryson; Production House Producer - Edward Pontifex Production Companies - Furlined and Finch Company Post Production Company - The Butchery (Offline) Method Studios (Grade and Online) Sound Engineer - Paul Le Couteur Sound House - Flagstaff Studios
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- You call yourselves a law 7 hours 7 min ago
- The spoofed logos are a nice 10 hours 12 min ago
- This is ad is really poorly 10 hours 58 min ago
- I dare Calvin to run this ad 11 hours 19 min ago
- I think maybe you missed the 11 hours 39 min ago
- Yes. These days they are more 15 hours 34 min ago
- I've tried to clarify in the 15 hours 48 min ago
- I waited for the comments to 16 hours 26 min ago
- I wonder if all those places 16 hours 28 min ago
- So a Brooklyn living New 18 hours 3 min ago
- Remember when ad agencies 18 hours 29 min ago
- I want one of these. Fun ads. 18 hours 32 min ago