A woman returns from the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and realizes the sad truth about her husband's own comedic abilities. The blue gloves are a nice touch. The woman's bad acting is also a nice touch.
Agency: Clemenger BBDO Melbourne MICF Festival Director - Susan Provan MICF Marketing & Sponsorship Director – Lee Casey Executive Creative Director - Ant Keogh Art Director - Ant Phillips Writer - Richard Williams Agency Producer - TV Sevda Cemo Strategic Planner - Matt Pearce Managing Partner - Paul McMillan Account Director - Tim Clark Senior Account Manager - Kelly McBride Director - Brian Aldrich DOP/Cinematographer - Germain McMicking Editor - Jack Hutchings and Michael Lutman - The Butchery Flame Artist - Daniel Benjamin – Method Studios Producer – Furlined - Diane Mcarter - President ; Finch Company - Executive Producers - Cath Anderson / Karen Bryson; Production House Producer - Edward Pontifex Production Companies - Furlined and Finch Company Post Production Company - The Butchery (Offline) Method Studios (Grade and Online) Sound Engineer - Paul Le Couteur Sound House - Flagstaff Studios
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Worst commercial ever. Just 1 day 18 hours ago
- > I don't even think people 2 days 22 hours ago
- "Barokas argued that 3 days 42 min ago
- Yes, if it's not obvious to 3 days 5 hours ago
- How childish. For Play-Asia 3 days 7 hours ago
- This is beautiful, and proof 3 days 8 hours ago
- "Who knew there was this much 3 days 16 hours ago
- Emasing! 3 days 19 hours ago
- Love these. 3 days 20 hours ago
- HA! Cute. 4 days 2 hours ago
- There's a lot of talk at the 4 days 10 hours ago
- "sugar on sugar" - accurate: 4 days 23 hours ago
This is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.