Client: Mercedes Spot Titles: Art, Patents Air Date: Oscars 2012 Advertising Agency: Merkley + Partners GCDs: David Fox, Scott Zacaroli Senior Producer: Alex Kobak Production Company: Anonymous Content Director: Frederic Planchon Producer: Caroline Pham Editorial: Rock Paper Scissors Editor (Art): Jonnie Scarlett Editor (Patents): Ted Guard VFX: MPC LA VFX Supervisor: Benoit Mannequin Producer: Chris Harlowe Flame: Jake Montgomery Flame: Alex Kolasinski Lead CG: John Cherniack CG: Yas Koyama CG: Ian Wilson CG: Michael Wynd CG Lighting: William Schilthuis CG Lighting: Fred Durand Nuke: Lisa Ryan Nuke: Katerina Arroyo Nuke: Will Voss Nuke: Elliott Brennan Roto: Rajkumar C Roto: P N Arun Kumar Roto: S. Sundaramoorthy Roto: Venkatesh-R Tracking: Jacob T Oommen Tracking: Dheeraj Hebbar Tracking: Sathya Narayanan M Tracking: Brindha R Telecine: MPC London Colorist: Jean-Clement Soret
hosting a site this cool costs a minor fortune. So—if you love what you see here, please donate. Thanks.
- Above i identified some 4 min 23 sec ago
- Will the target audience even 28 min 3 sec ago
- For certain areas http:/ 4 hours 35 min ago
- Actress Cheyenne Haynes is in 7 hours 44 min ago
- She-male? Wow, raunchy. I 15 hours 39 min ago
- I meant it's harder to sell. 15 hours 51 min ago
- I like the animation. The 11 hours 45 min ago
- I haven't really cared for 16 hours 17 min ago
- I think it's harder to make a 16 hours 20 min ago
- Dank old memes are dank old 17 hours 28 sec ago
- I read the italicized bit 17 hours 43 min ago
- SOMEONE DIVIDED BY ZERO! 1 day 21 hours ago
Comments: 4 so farThis is just 1 out of more than 3.500 Super Bowl ads from the worlds largest Super Bowl Commercial Archive at adland.tv.